Baked Vanilla Cheesecake
- 1 packet (18 biscuits I used Aldi brand) butter snap biscuits blitzed into crumbs
- 40g Kellogs All Bran.
- 100g meadow Lea Skinny margarine melted.
- 2x 250g bricks light Philly cream cheese.
- Equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar substitute ( I used 15g hermesetas)
- 20g Queens vanilla extract
- 2 Whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 500g weight watchers sour cream.
- Heat oven to 150c
- Add a baking dish of water to the bottom rack of the oven this will stop the cheesecake burning and cracking.
- Line bottom and sides of a spring form tin with baking paper.
- Blitz biscuits and all bran together to form a fine crumb, mix in melted marg, spread to form base and up sides of the tin, pressing firmly.
- Beat cream cheese sugar substitute and vanilla until smooth and eggs and whites 1 at a time mixing in gently.
- Add sour cream and again mix gently until just combined. (Over beating sour cream will make it watery)
- Pour into biscuit base, bake for 1hr and 10minutes. Let cool and refrigerate overnight to set- it's worth the wait!!
Fat: 20 Carbohydrates: 23 Protein: 9
These are the macros for these ingredients. Using different ingredients will alter the numbers slightly.
Celeriac Wegdes with Sour Cream and Sweet Chilli
- 200g Celriac, peeled and cut into wedges
- 45g Weight Watchers Sour Cream
- 20g Fountain Gluten free Chilli Sauce
- Sprinkling of McCormiks Lemon, herb and garlic Seasoning
- Spray olive/coconut oil.
- Heat oven to 200c and live a tray with baking paper.
- Arrange wedges on tray and generously spray with oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 35-45 mins.
- Serve with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce!
Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 20 Fiber: 11 Protein: 3
Great side to have with your protein.[br][br]Celeriac has a similar texture to potato but less carbs![br][br]McCormacks lemon, herb and garlic seasoning is a great all round spice to keep in the cupboard, I use it a lot! I sprinkle it on chicken breast before grilling (and other meats) and over veggies before roasting.
Minute Mug Cake
- 63g Simply egg whites (or 2 egg whites)
- 20g Coconut Flour
- 25g Protein powder (any flavour)
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi carb soda
- 40ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 50g Peters No added sugar ice cream.
- Light spray of olive/coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients but ice cream, in a small mixing bowl and mix together until no lumps are visible.
- Spray a (Microwave proof) large mug or dessert bowl with oil lightly and add mixture spreading to evenly.
- Microwave for 1-1min30 seconds on high. or until set in middle.
- Be careful as mug or bowl may be hot!!
- Add ice cream and enjoy!!
Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 11 Fiber: 11 Protein: 32
cooking time will vary between microwave power.[br]add a little sugar free maple syrup, chocolate topping or whipped cream!! 9if your numbers allow)[br]Add 1Tblspoon unsweetened cocoa powder for chocolate, or even a few sultanas, chocolate chips, blueberries if your macros allow!